Click Below to See Other posts
- (no title) May 15, 2016
- Testing the Platform for the Animatronic City February 2, 2016
- Sketchup Gallery Link February 1, 2016
- And with a bit of finish. February 1, 2016
- (no title) February 1, 2016
- Reflection on Volunteer Hours for Maker Professional Development Course, Sonoma State University October 8, 2015
- LED Sequins student elective activity. October 8, 2015
- Band Saws continued October 8, 2015
- Marble Maze September 23, 2015
- What will happen Thursday? September 7, 2015
- Preparation and planning for the coming week. September 7, 2015
- Project Ignite from Autodesk September 7, 2015
Author Archives: Geo Monley
A number of friends and I are working toward making our Woodshop into a full-featured maker space. You can find out more about meet-ups, classes and more at our website. We call it Tam Makers. Click here.
This is a link to Sketchup files. You will need to have the Sketchup program to open them. This is a PDF for the outline of Sketchup Lessons Beginning
Here is Esther’s box after she put a coat of Watco’s finishing oil on it. The top is Western Broad Leaf Maple. The sides are fiddleback sugar maple and the splines are walnut.
As I have taught students to use the bandsaw, or any tool for that matter, I have found it tricky to get a whole class of 25 or so students to see what I am doing close up. I had … Continue reading
We have a day next week where students sign up for enrichment activities. I offered that can sew an LED sequin and batter onto their cloths. I stocked the materials. Now I just need to practice it myself.