Click Below to See Other posts
- Eighteen Years ago. The Mill Valley Centennial August 17, 2018
- The Maker Space is going August 17, 2018
- (no title) May 15, 2016
- Testing the Platform for the Animatronic City February 2, 2016
- Sketchup Gallery Link February 1, 2016
- And with a bit of finish. February 1, 2016
- (no title) February 1, 2016
- Reflection on Volunteer Hours for Maker Professional Development Course, Sonoma State University October 8, 2015
- LED Sequins student elective activity. October 8, 2015
- Band Saws continued October 8, 2015
- Marble Maze September 23, 2015
- What will happen Thursday? September 7, 2015
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I just digitized photos from a project that I did with Sustainable Mill Valley about 18 years age. Check it out.
I haven’t posted in a long time. Most of my energy has been going to the development of Tam Makers which is up and running and going strong.
A number of friends and I are working toward making our Woodshop into a full-featured maker space. You can find out more about meet-ups, classes and more at our website. We call it Tam Makers. Click here.
This is a link to Sketchup files. You will need to have the Sketchup program to open them. This is a PDF for the outline of Sketchup Lessons Beginning
Here is Esther’s box after she put a coat of Watco’s finishing oil on it. The top is Western Broad Leaf Maple. The sides are fiddleback sugar maple and the splines are walnut.